Food Review: The Coffee Daily


The Coffee Daily is one of the long-standing cafes that opened a few years back. Nestled in the cosy neighbourhood of Serangoon (Gardens), it's a short bus ride away from Serangoon MRT.


The cafe goes by a vintage theme, with mismatched tables and chairs, with some rattan chairs and nostalgic decoration items. Reminds me of my grandma's house!




Smoked Salmon ($12.90)
A huge croissant with smoked salmon slices in between, served with scrambled eggs and mixed greens. The smoked salmon was delicious, and it was quite substantial! I really appreciate that, because you won't run out of liao before reaching the end of your croissant! The scrambled eggs were also good - runny and milky.


Roast Beef ($12.90)
This croissant came with roast beef, slow-cooked caramelised onions, cheese, mixed greens and chips (which my friend swopped for more salad). The beef was nicely cooked and not too hard. Paired with the cheese and it was quite a delight too.


This place is also known for its rainbow cake, but my friend and I weren't a fan of it so we gave it a miss. What I really like this cafe is that it's value for money. The portions are also more generous than other places, and I hope they can keep up with that! It's a cosy cafe too, though it can get a little squeezy, and the free Wifi attracts students and people to do work there.


The Coffee Daily
75 Brighton Crescent
Singapore 559216
Mon - Fri 1200 - 2230
Sat - Sun 0930 - 2230
62848894
Facebook

0 Comments