Food Review: Cedele

I've heard a lot about Cedele serving healthy and delicious food so I (finally) tried it at the relatively new outlet at Star Vista!




The seating area is quite crammed and it gets crowded during lunch hours.




Smoked Salmon sandwich ($8.80)

Chicken Pesto Gourmet Thins ($9.50)

My sister and I shared the food and they were good! The smoked salmon sandwich was very fresh and the portion of smoked salmon was generous. I forgot what bread I chose for it but it went well with the fillings too!

The gourmet thins/quesadillas were crispy and cheesy, just the way I like it! But the fillings weren't uniform throughout so some parts were hollow while others were fatter. Anyhow, it was yummy, especially when eaten hot!



I think the quality of food here at Cedele is definitely there. And they claim to use healthier ingredients too and I'd like to believe that! Haha. Time to try out more sandwiches/pastas they have! And they have free flow of bread too, so if you're a bread lover like me, you can simply order a soup and take unlimited (different kinds of) bread! xD



Cedele
The Star Vista
1 Vista Exchange Green
#01-19
Singapore 138617
Mon - Thu 1000 - 2200
Fri and PH eve 1100 - 2300
Sat and PH 0900 - 2300
Sun 0900 - 2200
6734 0763
Website
Facebook