Food Review: Bodacious Bar and Bistro

Bodacious Bar and Bistro is located at Biopolis, joining the increasing number of cafes in that area.





It has a nice ambience, with its high ceilings and spacious seating areas.





I went on a weekday after the lunch crowd, so the cafe was really empty! Good to do some work. (:



Stuffed French Toast ($13.80+)

I came here to try the Stuffed French Toast ($13.80+) actually, after seeing pictures of it on Instagram haha. This is a pan-fried brioche soaked with fresh eggs stuffed with cinnamon apples dusted with vanilla french icing sugar. To be honest I was quite underwhelmed, because the toast was too eggy for my liking and it was too small for the price I'm paying!




Food wise perhaps I tried the wrong one, but prices are slightly on the high side and I don't think I'll visit again. Ambience and service was good though, so that's a plus point.



Bodacious Bar and Bistro
70 Biopolis Street
Singapore 138547
Mon - Fri 1000 - 2200
Sat - Sun 0900 - 1800
67789585
Facebook