Food Review: IKEA Meatballs

Hahaha this sounds weird; I'm reviewing IKEA meatballs! Lol ok not really reviewing luh, just blogging + showing pictures of the food that Yi Xin and I ate a few weeks ago.

It was still in December and me and Yi Xin went out to eat IKEA meatballs because they were having a promotion! Hahaha instead of the usual $5.50 for 10, it's only selling at $3.50! The sale was in conjunction with their 35th anniversary. Ahhahaha we're so cheapo...








IKEA's swedish meatballs are nice and flavourful! It actually comes with fries but I swoped it with Broccoli. The sauce and lingonberry jam that they give also go well together with the meat balls.

I love IKEA for its furniture, design concepts, nice kitchenware that they sell, and not forgetting the food! But I'm not sure if I'll go all the way down to Alexandra to eat IKEA's food haha since it's rather far away from my house.



IKEA Family Restaurant
317 Alexandra Rd
Singapore 159965
Mon to Sun 0900 - 2230
Website



Had a nice day spending quality time with my dear Yi Xin. This girl *sigh* has so many friends to go for meet up after meet up. Good to catch her before she goes all busy again haha!

0 Comments